Hi! I’m Hayley and I am the founder of Baby & Me Lincoln.
I am a proud mum of two boys and live just outside of Lincoln. I am a Massage Therapist and Holistic Antenatal Educator and love all things pregnancy and baby!
Baby & Me formed after I attended a Baby Massage course with my first son who was very unsettled and had a lot of tummy troubles from birth. Baby massage really helped to soothe, relax and ease his tummy pain. I enjoyed the class so much that I decided to leave my career as a Secondary School Teacher and retrain as a Baby Massage Instructor. The effects of massage on both my son and I were so significant that I felt a desire to teach other parents and carers the power of baby massage and equip them with lifelong skills to use on their growing baby.
I have always enjoyed a massage myself and continued to have regular massages throughout both of my pregnancies. After each massage I always felt wonderful and it really helped me to stay calm and relaxed throughout this time of change. I felt passionate about growing my business and being able to provide professional massage appointments for expectant mothers so decided to begin this next level of training at The Hale Clinic in London where after a lot of studying, practical training and experience, I gained my ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Swedish Massage along with a Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology. I was then able to go on to complete advanced massage courses and this is when I choose to specialise in pregnancy massage. Since qualifying I continue to develop my knowledge by undertaking regular CPD that I feel will help to create a well rounded service for all of the clients I work with.
Although I do specialise in pregnancy, postnatal and baby massage I am able to treat all members of the family and have a treatment to suit everybody.
I have a range of qualifications which ensures classes/treatments are suitable, safe and appropriate for the families in attendance. Please have a look around my website and I hope that you will join me for a class or appointment soon!
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Full Body Swedish Massage
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- Diploma in Pregnancy Massage
- Diploma in Deep Tissue Massage
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Diploma In Acupressure Massage
- Fully qualified Baby Massage Instructor
- Diploma in Antenatal Education
- Postnatal Depression Awareness
- Essential Oils for Birth Workers
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- BA (Hons) in Dance
- Masters Degree in Education
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of working with children with life limiting and terminal illnesses.