Privacy & Processing Policy
Baby & Me Lincoln are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any requests you make of our services or booking appointments via our online booking system.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Relevant health and wellbeing information to enable us to carry out safe and effective massage treatments.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Send to you details of services requested via the contact form accessed on the website
- Send you appointment confirmations and appointment reminders from our online booking system
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email/text notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications by email/text (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this (opted in). You can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by pressing the unsubscribe option on the email received. Alternatively you can email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you no longer wish to receive this.
(3) Other disclosures
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
(4) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
(5) Policy amendments
(6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
(7) Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites, blogs or products. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(8) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.